Bau des Lanz HP in Belgien/ Building the Lanz HP in Belgium - Endmontage!

May 2, 2020

Zapjack hat seinen Lanz HP fertig gebaut, Motor läuft.

Er ist mit dem Ergebnis zufrieden und freut sich auf unser nächstes Projekt - wir übrigens auch :-)

 

"ZAPJACK" aus Belgien hat mit der Bearbeitung der ersten Teile aus seinem Gußkit begonnen, wir werden auch diesen Bau auf unserer Homepage begleiten.

"ZAPJACK" from Belgium starts machining the first parts from his kit. We will present the complete building at our homepage.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

New nice details :o)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Next steps of the frame. Polishing the welding zone.

It’s after finishing that I understand the high importance of all the sizes, angles, …

There is lot of measurement on the gear box, differential, front axle, frame pivot, all angles are so important

Don’t forget, it’s an articulated 4WD type tractor.

This is the reason why I work very carefully and slowly

There are tree secrets to have success: we must measure, measure and measure again

 

ZAPJACK

 

 

Like usual: lot of zero setting before machining.

At first, I’ve machined top side to 9.8mm

After that, same job at the opposite at 9.8mm

Finishing with a reamer 10H7 to have perfect alignment

 

 

Käfig für die Zahnräder / Innenteil von den Differentialgehäusen

 Differentialgehäuse hinten

 Der hintere Achsträger

 Vorderes Differentialgehäuse

 Achsträger vorne mit montiertem Differentialgehäuse

 

 

 

 

 

 

The next news from Attila, realy nice parts :o)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Machining the piston

 

 maschining the hot bulb

 

with mounted crankshaft

 

 

 

 

Finishing the running sleeve

 

 

 

Machining the running sleeve and bore the exhaust duct.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Machining the engine block and the cover.

 

 

 

 

All the wheels are now finished and with copper rivets only

 

 

 

 

 

Der Kurbelwellenbolzen wurde mit +0,01 mm gefertigt und in die temperierten Kurbelwangen eingepresst.
Das Pleuellager wurde nicht geteilt (zwei Halbschalen) sondern vor dem Zusammenbau der Kurbelwelle montiert.

 

Note that there is only +0,01 mm on the axle for fastened in the half-crankshaft

Assembling is by heating

Remark, the bearing of the connecting rod is not split but mounted before assembling

 

 

 

Aktuell befindet sich das Motorpleuel in der Bearbeitung. Weiterhin wurden die verwendeten Messingschrauben für die Felgenmontage als kleiner Fauxpas :o) abgetan und durch Kupfernieten ersetzt. Den verwendeten Nietdrücker gibt es übrigens hier: http://www.ateliermb.ch/

 

Currently, the engine connecting rod is being machined. Furthermore, the brass screws used for rim mounting were dismantled as small fauxpas :o) and replaced by copper rivets, now it looks beautifuel as it should. The used rivet clamp for mounting you can order here: http://www.ateliermb.ch/

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I’m now finished the outside riveting of the wheel

But I will directly paint wheel (inside black), outside (natural) spikes and wheel hub (red)

Rivets and screws (natural)

Screws head must be machined to be half-round

But at first, sand-blasting the separate parts, and assembling after

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

For the cylinder, I’m waiting for a special ordered end-mill 8mm (half-round)

The bore is finished and close by a plug-in Cast Iron (same quality like cylinder)

This is to prepare the job for the transfer port

 

Crankshaft: I’ve just started the job

But go from 63mm to 20mm in special allied steel is really a boring job

Especially on my small Schaublin 102

 

 

 

 

Aufgrund starker Vibrationen habe ich die Zylinderbohrung wie folgt eingebracht:
Ich begann mit der Rückseite des Blocks und fertigte den Ø49mm.
Dann fertigte ich einen provisorischen Deckel mit einer 20H7 - Bohrung in der Mitte.
Danach baute ich mir ein Spindelwerkzeug aus Silberstahl länge 500mm und 20mm Durchmesser.
Dann den provisorischen Deckel auf der Rückseite verschrauben und die 20mm Bohrung als Werkzeugführung nutzen. Danach ist der Motorblock kein Problem mehr.
Zwei wesentliche Vorteile:
Zuerst sind die Zentrierung der Vorderseite und der Rückseite perfekt und beide sind "in-line"
Und zweitens keine Vibrationen mehr

 

I’ve modify the method of bore the block. Due to bad vibrations.

I started by the back side of the block to the finished size of 49mm.

Then, make a temporary cover with a bore of 20H7

After that, I make a tool from a silver-steel axle of 500mm and 20mm diameter.

The temporary cover is fixed on the back side of the block.

After that, bore the block is not more a problem.

Two main advantages:

At first, the centering of the front side and the back side are perfect and both are “in-line”

And at second, no vibrations anymore

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Please reload

Empfohlene Einträge

Fertigung der Zahnkränze/ Production of the inner toothed rim

May 25, 2017

1/1
Please reload

Aktuelle Einträge